Here are a few pieces of information that may help you to get started as Aspen Grove Studios member.
Annual Membership includes one year access to support, products and updates for:
- Product Sales Report Pro for WooCommerce (WooCommerce Plugin)
- Export Order Items Pro for WooCommerce (WooCommerce Plugin)
- WP and Divi Icons
- Testify (Divi and WordPress Plugin)
- Course Scheduler (WordPress Plugin)
- Frontend Reports for WooCommerce (WooCommerce Plugin)
- Scheduled Email Reports for WooCommerce (WooCommerce Plugin)
- S3 Image Storage for bbPress Add-On (WordPress Plugin)
- Image Upload for bbPress Pro (WordPress Plugin)
- WooCommerce and Zoho CRM Connector Pro Plugin (WooCommerce Plugin)
- Ultimate Icon Bundle (Icon Pack)
- Holiday Icon Pack (Icon Pack)
- Cleaning Services Icon Pack (Icon Pack)
- Podcast Icon Pack (Icon Pack)
- Nonprofit Icon Pack (Icon Pack)
- Universal Icon Pack (Icon Pack)
- Multicolor Icon Pack (Icon Pack)
- future product releases
Changes after August 31st, 2021
If you purchased membership from Divi Space or Aspen Grove Studios before August 31st 2021 please read this article.
Yes, for annual membership your license will automatically renew, and bill the account that you initially paid with when purchasing the Membership. You can choose to turn off automatic renews though by cancelling the subscription from within your account dashboard. The Lifetime Membership will not be billed any additional times, and is a one time fee. Read more here.
We are constantly improving our products with bug and compatibility fixes, enhancements, and feature additions, as well as providing top notch customer support. Renewals are important for us to stay in business and continuing supporting the product long term. If you would like to cancel your subscription at this time you can do so by visiting My Account > Subscriptions and then clicking the "Cancel" link. Read more here.
We do not offer refunds on renewals. All customers are informed that the license is an annual renewal on, both, the product and checkout pages. The renewal refund policy is also clearly outlined in our terms and conditions page, which is agreed to at the moment of purchase. You had a full 12 months in which to cancel. If you would like to cancel your subscription at this time you can do so by visiting My Account > Subscriptions and then clicking the "Cancel" link. Annual renewals have become very common in WordPress product companies. We are constantly improving our products with bug and compatibility fixes, enhancements, and feature additions, as well as providing top notch customer support. Renewals are important for us to stay in business and continuing supporting the product long term. Read more here.
- Automatic security and feature updates will be discontinued.
- The download link in your account profile will disappear.
- You will no longer have access to technical support for the item.
- Your product will continue to function even if your license key expires. However, due to the nature of software updates (such as WordPress and other plugins), there is the possibility that the product will eventually stop working due to other updates within WordPress or related plugins. For this reason, it is highly recommended that you renew your license. Read more here.
You will receive all updates (bug fixes, security updates, & feature updates) free of charge for all products, as long as your license key is active.
When you purchase the Membership, a license key will automatically be generated for you. This will be the one license key for all of our products. A valid license key (with available activations) is necessary to use the products, as well as receive updates and support. The annual membership includes 1 year of updates and support, and the Lifetime Membership includes unlimited updates and support for life. Automatic License Renewals are default, but can be turned off in account settings.
To upgrade your license, follow this article.
Yes, you can use all the products on any websites that you build or manage. You just aren’t able to re-sell or distribute your license key or downloads to any one else.
Log into your account page at Aspen Grove Studios website. Then locate the purchase record for the plugin you wish to activate and click on View Licenses on the right side of the screen:
As a member of Aspen Grove Studios you are entitled to $50 of hosting credits per year on our powerful hosting platform, Divi Space Hosting.
To redeem your hosting credits, please visit https://hosting.divi.space, choose your package and then use one of the following coupon codes depending on whether you choose to pay monthly or annually:
Monthly payment coupon code: membermonthly
Annual payment coupon code: memberannual