Follow the instructions below to install and configure your new product
- Self-Hosted WordPress Installation
- Divi Theme or Extra Theme by Elegant Themes
- PHP version 7 or greater
- memory_limit 128M
- post_max_size 64M
- max_execution_time 180
- upload_max_filesize 64M
- max_input_time 180
- max_input_vars 5000
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater.
- HTTPS support
- Nginx or Apache with mod_rewrite module
Remember: For the Divi Icon Expansion Pack Plugin to work, you must have Divi or Extra from Elegant Themes. If you do not have it you can purchase it here. Once you have it, please install it on your self-hosted WordPress website.
Use the 300+ icons provided by the Divi Icon Expansion Pack anywhere that the Divi Builder allows you to specify an icon, such as in Buttons, Blurbs, and much more! Works in both the Back End Builder and the Visual Builder.
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area
- Select ds-icon-expansion-pack-1.0.0.zip from your computer
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
Any module that offers the ability to add icons, such as the Blurb module or the Button module, will now automatically display a collection of new icons following the standard Divi icons.
Use them in the same manner that you would with the default icons included in the Divi Builder.
Developed to grow over time, the Divi Icon Expansion Pack plugin will be compatible with any free icon set released by Divi Space in the future. The plugin will also accommodate integration for future icon sources, such as Font Awesome and similar.
These Divi Icon Expansion Pack free icons are available for use within any commercial or personal project: